Power BI Developer
Techstra Solutions Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for Power BI developer to create new and maintain existing dashboards and reports.
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience reporting with IT Service Management data from systems such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, etc.
- Create interactive filters and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets.
- Expertise in identifying data related inconsistencies, gaps and effectively communicating with Data Engineering and Business Teams.
- Conducting unit tests cases for testing and troubleshooting any issues.
- Producing support documentation and keep existing documentation up-to-date
- Understanding advanced concepts like row-level security, blending, relationships, cascading filters.
- Understanding basic and advanced SQL concepts like analytical/window functions, date-time functions, unions and views/procedures.
- Must understand Tableau or Service Management Data model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers (including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences)
- Ability to work collaboratively; be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors, and global teams
- Strong logical, analytical, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail and the keen ability to anticipate and avoid problems
- Strong tenacity and ability to overcome barriers due to technology, process, or people
- Strong customer and user experience focus with the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Creating new datasets, dashboards, and reports within Power BI: 3+ years (required)
- Power BI Developer (Power BI Embedded, Azure DevOps): 2 year (preferred)
- Data Analytics: 1 year (required)
- SQL Sever (required)
- Strong SQL query skills
- Service Management performance reporting (preferred)
- Tableau (Preferred but not needed)
- Health Care Organizational experience (preferred)
This position is available as remote.
At Techstra Solutions, we help top companies and brands achieve the business value of Digital and Talent Transformation. We believe there are three components in successful business transformation: Business Strategy, Technology and Talent. It is the coming together of these three disciplines that enable companies to take full advantage of opportunities. It differentiates us. Our approach is holistic and all encompassing. We consider the full picture as we guide our clients on this journey.
We are experts in transformation, business strategy, technology, innovation, and human capital management. We deliver our expertise through client consulting, innovative staffing solutions and software development. From strategy through implementation, we are dedicated to bringing our clients world-class business and talent solutions that fit strategic requirements and most importantly, deliver results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Techstra Solutions maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Techstra Solutions