- Posted: November 06, 2022
Techstra is seeking an experienced Finance Director with a strong background in professional services organizations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing company financials including project accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial reporting and forecasting. As a member working in a team environment, you will work closely with company's leadership team and others to ensure all financials are in line with the company's goals.
From the day you join, you will hit the ground running surrounded by amazing people. Here is a look at some of the expectations and responsibilities for this position:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Review accounting transactions and categorize them correctly.
- Manage receivables and payables
- Bill clients and post deposits to the appropriate invoices
- Post, review and reconcile QuickBooks transactions
- Track weekly hours submissions from employees and contractors
- Process payroll
- Manage employee expense reimbursements and payouts to contractors and other vendors
- Onboard vendors and contractors
- Categorizing bank and credit card transactions
- Produce cash-flow, forecasting and other reports using various systems and QuickBooks data
- Communicate with clients, vendors and internal team on a daily basis
- Resolve client and vendor invoicing questions and information requests
- Coordinate the month-end close process and journal entries
- Complete monthly and quarterly sales tax filings
- Track/Request Subcontractor Insurance Certificates
- Annual insurance audits
- File annual reports
- Using Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and Forms
- Receive, screen, review, and verify documents, forms, applications, claims, and other documents for completeness, content, and accuracy
- Work experience with technology consulting firms and project accounting
- Experience categorizing transactions and reconciling in QuickBooks or similar
- Experience with Excel and proficient spreadsheet operations
- Demonstrated organization and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated work ethic and an ability to work independently and drive tasks to completion
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Strong math skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
This position is ideally located in Pittsburgh PA.
At Techstra Solutions, we help top companies and brands achieve the business value of Digital and Talent Transformation. We believe there are three components in successful business transformation: Business Strategy, Technology and Talent. It is the coming together of these three disciplines that enables companies to take full advantage of opportunities. It differentiates us. Our approach is holistic and all encompassing. We consider the full picture as we guide our clients on this journey.
We are experts in transformation, business strategy, technology, innovation, and human capital management. We deliver our expertise through client consulting, innovative staffing solutions and software development. From strategy through implementation, we are dedicated to bringing our clients world-class business and talent solutions that fit strategic requirements and most importantly, deliver results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Techstra Solutions maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?