General Laborer - $19.50/HR plus O/T (Tues-Frid 530pm-530am)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Click here to apply without a CV
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo-Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
Our people are the best part of the job.
The Pen Argyl team is an industrious group, who thrive together when challenged. Passionate about their craft, these folks take pride in the Artscape of their work and the Techo-Bloc brand. This crew values a ‘can do’ attitude and is quick to embrace those eager to learn.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.Job Description
Schedule: TUES-FRID 5:30pm-5:30am
$19.50 per hour ($17.50 base rate plus a $2/hr shift differential)
- Complete examination of finished product by checking height, shape, color and consistency by applying knowledge of proper company standards as instructed and applicable for in process systems.
- Complete block checks, remove any defective pieces from pallet or board and replace defective pieces with quality pieces. These tasks vary by line and by product and process that the General Laborer is assigned to.
- May operate a forklift (only after certified to do so) and as directed.
- Assist Machine operators and many other variable processes IE: pallet repair, general Maintenance helper, Yard general support, tumbling etc. Completing processes as directed.
- Follow established guideline for policy and procedure to ensure QA Standards are met or exceeded.
- Wear personal protective equipment, and ensures behaviors are Safe.
- Behaves in accordance with Techo-Bloc Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Be able to perform each essential duty to company standards.
- Have the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to operate machinery, not Machine Operators.
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide, weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Be able to reason and apply common sense.
- Be able to handle problems and situations effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will frequently be working outside in the elements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ConstructionView all jobs at Techo-Bloc