Commercial Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3 Time Winner of the Prestigious Award for Best Managed companies because we believe in people and possibilities.
Techo Bloc is an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, and fast-paced culture that drives success! We offer formal sales training and the industry’s most extensive video library for continued self-paced education. Custom ERP, CRM, and BI enable streamlined prospecting, full visibility, and manageability of your pipeline with on-the-go paperless proposals.
At Techo-Bloc you have the opportunity to make great money and progress your career while working with passionate people dedicated to innovation. What more could you ask for?
The position includes healthy company culture, competitive salary, monthly car allowance, bonus opportunities, plus commissions (average comp of 100k $ + per year!). Here are more of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision & Dental
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our sales team is confident in selling our beautifully designed ASTM standard product offerings with the industry's best warranty. We are leaders in innovation with our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants committed to R&D that matters to our customer base.
If you are interested in joining a company that listens, encourages, motivates, and excites then Techo-Bloc may be your next career move.
Members of ASLA.
Techo-Bloc is looking to add a Commercial Sales Representative to pursue hardscape projects in Industrial, Commercial and Institutional landscaping applications.
This role will :
- Leverage technological resources
- Embrace face-to-face relationship building
- Build brand awareness
- Host lunch and learns
- Facilitate educational sessions
- Visit commercial project sites
The person in this role must be diligent, organized and dedicated to the pursuit of a long sale cycle; enjoy design, understand blue prints and have the ability to help customers learn about hardscape products and systems knowledge (training provided).
The Commercial division is supported by internal marketing, architect designers, and R&D engineers capable of customizing samples, presentations, channels to market, and custom materials.Qualifications
- Preferred background in Landscape Architecture
- Ability to read blueprints
- Worked with CMD, Insight, or Dodge Reports
- A minimum of 2 years experience in B2B sales;
- Strong skill set to deal with engineering and architect offices, municipalities, real estate developers, etc.
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Capacity to manage the thorough process;
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity, organization, and problem solving;
- Proficiency in computer tools (Microsoft Office suite) and CRM;
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Must have a valid passport for international travel
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
BusinessView all jobs at Techo-Bloc
Get fresh Manager Commercial Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.