Executive Assistant to the President - In-Office
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi, we're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world's leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founder's dorm room, we continue to expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020, we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia. We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies five times and a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
We are looking for a game-changing candidate to guide and support the ever-evolving needs of our growth-minded President / Chief Operating Officer.
This role is more than scheduling meetings and document review - we're looking for someone who teeters the line of a skilled executive assistant and a strategic chief of staff. This role will serve to empower the President/COO and direct reports to their greatest leadership potential, clearing roadblocks each step of the way.
Organized is your middle name. You are known for your project management and communication skills. Our ideal candidate will have had experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, or a contracts administrator - you're professional, detail-oriented, and can move quickly between a variety of different projects.How You'll Contribute…
The Executive Assistant to the President / COO has two primary goals day-to-day:
- Optimize the President / COO's time;
- Increase the quality and consistency of the President / COO's interactions with the team
Additionally you will...
- Be available to work in our Nashville office 5 days a week
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the President / COO, offering suggestions and insight to guide decision making and knowledge growth
- Attend executive's meetings, tracking action items and ensuring accountability for deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with special projects across all departments to move key initiatives forward
- Clear bottlenecks to maximize the President / COO's productivity
- Work closely with the Contracts & Compliance Manager to review contracts and deal terms
- Research and present findings on critical topics and trends
- Support corporate governance needs in connection with subsidiary and affiliate management
What You Bring…
- Professional experience in a business environment
- Experience supporting an executive
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- A strong desire for growth, feedback, and ongoing learning
- Superior organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to others
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Google for Work
- Tennessee Notary Public license is not required, but a plus
Why You Want Us...
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Monthly fitness membership reimbursement
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Bucket List Benefit: We'll financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Ongoing career development meetings, professional development opportunities, and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more!
- In-office coffee, snacks, ping pong, beer on Fridays, and catered lunches 4 days/week
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.
BusinessView all jobs at TechnologyAdvice