Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"Candidates local to DC Area should apply"
- Manage production and dissemination of the delivery of information and corporate communications to employees and external stakeholders using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Utilize a wide variety of channels to deliver content (blogs, executive perspectives, video blogs, news articles, talking points etc.) to communicate business goals.
- Establish relationships within CMO organization and throughout company to help provide clients with most effective solutions to business needs.
- Maintain a proactive and effective communications strategy and process.
- Build trust and credibility as a strategic marketing and communications partner, providing executives with sound advice and effective communications planning.
- Draft and edit written communications for internal and external stakeholders.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one s time
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Project management skills
- Ability to work and collaborate within a strong team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.