Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"Candidates local to DC Area should apply"
Seeking a Marketing Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate marketing initiatives including but not limited to content development and governance, event coordination, tracking timelines and deliverables, supporting documentation and implementation of department-wide marketing processes. The ideal candidate will prioritize agenda and timelines congruent with annual marketing objectives and implement infrastructure to support evolving needs in support of our customer account teams.
- Partner with Single-Family marketing team to develop and ensure delivery of compelling, timely content that best serves the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Help drive features roadmap for an internal content repository integrated with Salesforce and powered by Seismic, to prioritize end-user requirements and priorities.
- Foster collaboration with other marketing and communication teammates, account teams, and agency partners to solidify project specifications, deliverables and key milestones.
- Support team with strategic prioritization of marketing projects and initiatives, balancing demand and capacity constraints.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of marketing operations workflow, ensuring value additive features are implemented and adopted successfully.
- Develop and execute framework to increase internal adoption and education of marketing tools, demonstrating product knowledge, marketing workflow and industry knowledge.
- Provide support for customer account teams by formalizing intake strategies and helping identify key market trends.
- Coordinate and document Single Family (SF) events calendar and other marketing initiatives using standard work flows to streamline planning, development and execution.
- Create schedules, manage overall dashboard and track the development and timely execution of multiple work streams.
- Responsible for highlighting progress and impediments of high priority marketing initiatives.
- Prepare briefing materials to ensure consistent Fannie Mae story.
- Successful track record managing capacity planning, developing timelines, and implementing new tools and processes to optimize resources.
- Detail oriented with proven track record of problem-solving skills; ability to work autonomously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing creative agency and/or vendor partners.
- Proficiency with computer software, such as Workfront, Seismic, SharePoint, Salesforce, LeanKit, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Cvent, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with PowerPoint and desktop publishing programs related to pitchbook production.
- Experience with Seismic, especially LiveDocs technology, a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, or related field.
- 6+ years related experience
- Experience supporting marketing teams in a large, highly matrixed organization.
- PMI/PMP or scrum master certification preferred.
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.