Premier provider of IT Solutions throughout the southeast is seeking a Technology Help Desk Support Specialist to become an integral part of our team! The Company was formed in 1999 is growing and in need of a Service Desk Technicianto join our team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with growth potential then this is the place for you.
We are looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist to implement, maintain, and support our growing client base's technology infrastructures. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available technology architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
-Monitor proprietary Ticket System, Phone and E-Mail for incoming helpdesk requests.
-Administer user devices including desktops, laptops, cell phones, printers, software installations.
-Deploy devices including desktops, laptops, cell phones, printers, software installations.
-Utilize Checklists for user onboarding processes; work with new users to explain IT devices and user software during onboarding.
-Perform troubleshooting (remote / on-site) through clear questioning and troubleshooting SOPs / diagnostics.
-Develop SOPs for new/existing systems, devices, and software utilization.
-Provide accurate information on IT products or services to the user base.
-Record events, problems, and their resolutions within proprietary Ticket System.
-Cable installation including Cat6/5e, Coax RG59 with Power, power cables.
Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Position Requirements Desired Skills:
- 5-8 years experience working in support of desk side services.
- Certification or equivalent from the following list and maintain throughout the task order: CompTIA, ITIL, MCSA, MCP, MCSE, and HDI Desktop Support Technician Certificate).
- Must be self-motivated to learn and sharpen technology knowledge and skills along with business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, keyboarding skills, data entry skills, people skills, customer focused and service oriented, attentive to details, act with professionalism, able to multi-task.
- Experience preferred of VMWare, VOIP, Ticket tracking system, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Management Console tools, specifically Active Directory (AD) for user and computers, thin client, terminal services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware VDI).
- Clean driving record.
Local Charlotte, NC Area Candidates Only Please.