The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice approaches for the overall BPM development within the organization.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Experience with at least one BPM product tool set: IBM preferred but not required
- Supports delivery and development of advisory services related to business process management (BPM).
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Complies with professional practice requirements.
- Work with multiple project delivery team Process design, development and/or improvement.
- Leads and has direct responsibility for one or more technology projects.
- Formulates strategies and tactics for successful project completion.
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
Other Related Duties:
- Have experiences in J2EE technology and frameworks such as Apache, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Have experiences in using at least one enterprise BPM technology, such as IBM BPM, Savion, Appian, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Middleware integration solution, including REST API, SOAP Web Service, IBM MQ, JMS, MDB, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Lex, etc.
- Master of Science Degree required from a certified University;
- one (1) to two (2) years related experience in BPM/Workflow architecture design and development; or equivalent combination of education and experience.