Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutions for our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
TSC has a requirement for a Mission Engineer IV to support the Track Management (TM) Services contract for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). This position is to provide analysis of new requirements and their impact on existing Track Management systems. Provide system-of-system engineering for the interaction of Track Management systems with the host combat system and external systems. Review and analyze technical products and designs.
- Perform requirements analysis to verify dependencies between requirements.
- Maintain data relating requirements to test procedures, Trouble Reports (TR) and/or Change Requests (CR) written against failed requirements.
- Assess scope, risk, and impact of proposed Track Management engineering changes by participating in Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) reviews and other review boards.
- Develop recommendations for Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP) and develop element level data requirements for MOE/MOP mapping.
- Evaluate design options and recommend solutions to identified interoperability problems.
- Perform system-of-system level analyses, interface analyses and interoperability analyses.
- Provide inputs to operational engineering studies and evaluations, which consider system performance, component settings, tactical and technical trade offs, and the tactical environment.
- Experience decomposing requirements and managing system technical reviews.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must have and maintain an active Secret Clearance.
- BS or higher in physical science, engineering, or mathematics.
- 10 years experience in one or more Track Management programs.
- Experience with Naval combat systems, e.g., AEGIS and SSDS, DDG1000, LCS including design, performance, analysis, military applications, or operational experience.
- Experience in the development of Naval combat systems, including definition, functional allocation, design development, testing, integration, and operational deployment.
- Working knowledge in the development of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) products as well as other architectural representations of Track Management and link functions.
- Experience in the development of methodologies, models, or simulations for conducting engineering assessment to Track Management systems’ performance; performance data analysis, simulation/ development/ maintenance.
- •Experience in the developing and assessing Capability Requirement Documents, Capability Production Documents, System Engineering Plans, System Requirements Documents, System Design Documents, Interface Design Documents, and Specifications.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position: Yes
Travel: Yes; 5% or less
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, security investigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.