Systems Engineer - Architecture & Modeling - Mid Level
- Posted: over a month ago
TSC is seeking a System Engineer – Architecture & Modeling (Mid -Level) in Dahlgren, VA. Based in Dahlgren, VA and strategically located near Fredericksburg, VA and between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA, this is an awesome opportunity for veterans transitioning to civilian life or seasoned professionals looking to use their talent and expertise in support of the U.S. Navy.
This position will support The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) V20 program.
TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
- BS Degree in a technical or applicable field plus 7 – 10 yrs. applicable experience is required.
- Active Secret DoD security clearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of Systems Engineering, Integration, and Analysis.
- Detailed understanding of architecture standards and architecture development practices.
- Broad system engineering experience including early concept development, requirements analysis, design, test and evaluation, and risk assessment.
- Experience in requirement development and management.
- Experience in applying system engineering processes.
- Experience with applying system design processes of defining the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements.
- Experience in employing Agile, Lean, SAFe, CMMI and TQM methodologies.
- Specific experience in system modeling using UML/UDPM/SysML/DoDAF and associated modeling software.
- Knowledge/Experience with MagicDraw – Cameo, System Architect, and/or Rhapsody modeling software.
- Experience in Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirement System (DOORS).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Knowledge of Combat System design and performance, preferably Aegis BMD or AEGIS Combat System.
- Proven skill to work across organization or program to gather and assess information relative to the ability of the combat system to meet its intended need.
- Ability to assist in planning the technical activities required to understand and develop system architectures and to develop system engineering processes related to constructing joint, integrated architectures to demonstrate the efficiencies gained across the enterprise through the use of integrated architecture products.
- Experience in defining and developing Concept of Employment (CONEMP), Element Specifications (ES) and other required documents to assess operational impacts of the specified system on operational forces.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Technology Service Corp
AddressKing George, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?