Software Engineer III
- Posted: over a month ago
TSC is seeking a mid/senior level Software Engineer in Silver Spring, MD to help a team develop advanced software for surface Navy radar and combat systems model and simulation. This position will focus on design, development and integration of software models of radar and combat system components as well as controls, to perform complex analyses.
The position will support various software engineering efforts, including new model development, third-party code/model capture and integration, GUI and analysis tool design and development, all supporting large scale simulation.
TSC has assembled a well-knit team of senior and junior developers that performs systems engineering including design, development, and analytical evaluations of system performance, for sophisticated radar, communications and weapons systems.
TSC offers a stable yet flexible working environment in an exciting industry with cutting edge defense technology, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
- GUI development, build tools, and analysis tools.
- Modeling and simulation, particularly radar and weapon systems.
- Porting code between Windows/Linux.
- Network programming
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or comparable technical degree well-grounded in Computer Programming.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in code development, integration and test
- Travel required as required.
- Interest in Navy’s AEGIS Combat System and Defense technology.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Skill in C++ or Java preferred (Ada or Qt desired).
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Technology Service Corp
AddressSilver Spring, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?