Technology Service Corp
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will be responsible for managing complex programs which includes tasks that involve design and development of RF, analog, high speed digital, embedded software and firmware, as well as future production-potential opportunities. It is expected that the candidate will take ownership to develop and grow relationships with government program offices, as well as public sector customers. As a Program Manager, you will have ultimate responsibility for overall program execution. Through successful program execution, the candidate will also bring in new business by positioning TSC to be the preferred partner for new programs with existing customers. Remote opportunity only available to candidates that reside in Eastern, Central, or Mountain Standard Time Zones.
- Direct and manage all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the program(s)
- Coordinate proposal development and be able to speak to the pricing, subcontracting, high-level technical approach, and schedule with TSC leadership and the prospective customer.
- Create rough orders of magnitude (ROMs) with technical staff associated with different products and subject areas across the company in order to provide customers with quick-turn information to feed their funding requests.
- Act as a primary customer contact for program activities, lead program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, contracting, and technical performance.
- Establish a knowledge base of the assigned business unit to understand the technical and programmatic roadmaps in order understand business needs.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocating resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Coordinate the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas, while monitoring and deconflicting shared resources across the business unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and 5+ years of experience in project/program management
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically associated with stakeholder communication and management
- Demonstrated expertise in program management, with preferred experience in DoD acquisition efforts geared towards the R&D and EMD phases.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor or subcontractor management
- Must be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products. Must have skilled ability to create PowerPoint briefings, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and schedules using tools such as Project, Confluence, Teams, JIRA, etc.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual comfortable assuming a program leadership role across a business unit that may include managing concurrent efforts
- Experience in generating responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quote/Proposal (RFQ/RFP)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required
Technology Service Corp
Get fresh Complex Con jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.