- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TSC is seeking an IT Administrator. This position will provide in-office and remote technical support to employees for computers and associated networks. Applies in-depth professional-level knowledge and principals of function to solve problems requiring the identification and analysis of non-routine factors. Uses independent judgment and discretion to determine or recommend best course of action. Receives guidance or expertise from supervisor or higher- level staff. Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs personal computers, network equipment such as servers, modems, multiplexers, related PC software, telephones, cables, and connectors. Provides personal computer, hardware, and software support. Installs, services, and repairs personal computers and installs attendant software. Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks. Diagnoses reported hardware, software, and network problems. Resolves problems or contacts additional technical support as necessary. Maintains network diagrams and circuit records. Maintains trouble logs. Instructs users in the use of personal computers and networks. Investigates information, network, and communications needs of users, and makes recommendations regarding software and hardware purchases. Performs basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
- Provide technical support for personal computer hardware, software, and specialized technology
- Set up and configure laptop/desktop computers, peripherals and accounts
- Install software and repair hardware and peripherals
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate
- Administer user accounts
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures
- Plan, coordinate, and implement system upgrades and technology refreshes
- Administer classified workstation(s)
- AS/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, IT related field
- Minimum five (5) years IT experience working in an IT support department
- DoD Experience
- DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 Operating system
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience with MacOS
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Willing to learn
- Comp TIA A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- Experience with SharePoint
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position: Yes
Travel: yes, local travel between offices.
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract: No
We offer a stable work environment, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, security investigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Technology Service Corp
TechnologyView all jobs at Technology Service Corp