Electric/Electronics Technician III
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Location: Plymouth, MA
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutions for our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
TSC’s Airborne Solutions and ISR division in Plymouth, MA is currently looking to hire an Assembly Technician to support the design and creation of airborne communication technologies. This position is responsible for the manufacturing of various air-to-ground equipment produced at our facility. This role will work closely with engineering to support all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Soldering small, intricate wiring harnesses
- Fabrication of electrical chassis using engineering drawings
- Provide support with overall manufacturing and mechanical assembly
- Collaborate with Quality and Design Engineering to review new or modified designs and build quality, efficiency, and consistency into the manufacturing process
- Conduct routine equipment maintenance and keep logs up to date
- Some climbing on ladders may be required as well as lifting to 50lbs
- Candidate must be capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Experience soldering small wiring assemblies
- Exceptional craftsmanship with the ability to pin out and quality test harnesses/circuit boards
- Strong electrical skills, ability to read wiring schematics and layouts, redline drawings, and assemble wiring harnesses.
- Strong background in electrical wiring, harness building, and surface-mount circuit board assembly
- Strong understanding of electrical tools and equipment; crimpers, dies, multimeter, presses, connectors, contacts, wire gauges/types, soldering, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience in ESD R&D and prototyping spaces
- English speaker - Native or fluent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. security clearance
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Hands on experience with continuous improvement manufacturing
- Experience following quality standard and inspection requirements to IPC 610 A Class III and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position: Yes, will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package; including Employee Stock Option (ESOP) participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, security investigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Technology Service Corp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?