System Security Engineer - SECRET
- Posted: over a month ago
JHNA Technology Security is currently seeking an experienced System Security Engineer (SSE). The SSE provides specialized systems engineering support to a NAVAIR acquisition program in accordance with the latest 5000 series instructions. The SSE may be required to act as the team leader or supervisor, developing engineering procedures and controls, managing project efforts, and taking the lead in problem resolution. The SSE will be required to develop or review engineering documents throughout the systems engineering/acquisition life cycle of the platform, systems, or sub-system. The SSE will be required to consistently demonstrate high levels of technical knowledge, ingenuity, and creativity.
Extensive experience with NAVAIR SETR and technology acquisition processes will enable the candidate to review and evaluate technological requirements and products. The candidate will support the Systems Security Engineer IPT in the assessment, development, implementation and documentation for technological program protection mechanisms and processes for a NAVAIR system.
JHNA is a Digital Engineering firm focused on providing engineering and technical services primarily to DoD's Aviation communities. JHNA is a critical partner to these communities providing MBSE, MOSA, and platform security (cyber and anti-tamper) support. JHNA offers highly competitive benefit packages and a culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration all while supporting our Warfighter!
- Plan, direct and summarize the analysis of engineering requirements, testing and reporting in lifecycle support of the full umbrella of the SSE disciplines (namely: Cybersecurity, Anti-Tamper, Software Assurance, Supply Chain Risk Management, and OPSEC)
- Coordinate and possibly lead program management level meetings to address engineering and acquisition requirements in the area of Program Protection Planning (PPP) for Critical Program Information (CPI)
- Advise Program Managers and Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads on technical matters involving Systems Security Engineering under the cognizance
- Serve as consultant and advisor for the program to various segments of government, industry, and the Department of Defense in System Security Engineering issues
- Participate in program and Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) and analyze procurement specifications and data packages; T&E suitability/supportability documentation; and provides technical recommendations on Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and/or spiral upgrades.
A minimum of four (4) years of professional experience in Naval Aviation systems engineering field. Specifically, four (4) years recent and relevant systems engineering experience in at least one (1) of the following:
Development of systems engineering documentation that may include, but not be limited to, Anti-Tamper Plans, Test Plans, PMP's, SEMP/SAMPs, ICD, CDD, and CPD in accordance with the latest DOD 5000 series instructions
Technical documentation evaluations to include, but not be limited to prime contactor deliverables, system specifications, functional requirements documents, mission planning documents
SOW/specification input to competitive procurement packages
Design experience relative to aircraft in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Hardware/Software Integration or System Integration
- Four years of business, management, development, integration experience with aircraft, weapons and/or operations with three of those years occurring within the last three years
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating technical requirements, and contract requirements
- Two years of recent experience preparing project budgets and SOWs
- Knowledge and capability in detailed development of anti-tamper capabilities
- Knowledge of developing DoD acquisition and technical documentation in support of anti-tamper efforts
- Ability to perform technical analysis of anti-tamper capabilities
- BS/BA in a technical, business, or management field and four years of experience; or AA/AS degree with eight years of experience
Technology Security Associates, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?