- Expired: April 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
JHNA Technology Security is seeking an Operations Manager to Provide overall administrative support to the Navy Anti-Tamper Technical Authority (ATTA) office. Responsible for day-to-day operational support: scheduling and supporting meetings; archiving and retrieval of correspondence and data; maintaining action items and schedules; preparation/routing for Naval correspondence; manage event planning and travel requirements for ATTA; and other tasking as required. Position is on-site, 5 days/week, in a secure facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and/or format Letters of Concurrence for distribution and signature
- Operations management; coordination between NAWCAD and NAWCWD sites
- Schedule and prepare for meetings, record and distribute minutes and action items
- Support Data Management team; maintain operations data in a timely fashion
- Support scheduling, travel, and other "as required" administrative support to Navy engineering evaluation team
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience as an Operations Director, Operations Manager or Executive Assistant within a DoD Program
- Must be familiar with Naval Correspondence Manual and MS Office Suite
- Special Access Program (SAP) experience is desired.
Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or management field. An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
An active TOP SECRET/SSBI clearance is required. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Technology Security Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Technology Security Associates, Inc.