Human Resource Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client has an open role for an HR Generalist to provide strategic and tactical HR support in a union environment. This hands-on role is ideal for someone seeking exposure to employee engagement, leadership development, employee relations and change management within a manufacturing environment. We are looking for a highly motivated, engaged, committed individual.
- Business Partner: Act with line management in instituting work improvements which positively impact business profitability and raise employee engagement.
- Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, and Diversity: Provide training and guidance in the use of the Performance and Development Roadmap and other people development tools. Educate, coach, and counsel members of the organization on job performance, employee development and diversity to build work teams that contribute to exceeding business goals.
- Work Systems: Identify training and education needs and initiate cost effective delivery systems to meet those needs.
- Work Force Planning and recruiting for hourly and salaried employees.
- Performance Management: Educate and coach line management on company policies and work rules, as well as applicable federal and state regulations, to ensure fair and consistent delivery of human resources products and services and compliance with local labor agreements.
- Promote and participate in the planning and implementation of communication strategies which deliver accurate, consistent and timely information on business issues and employee concerns.
- Compliance training and research, implementation of human resources best practice concepts to ensure that the organization is utilizing leading edge human resources technology and proactively considering new strategies.
- Serve as Champion for change management systems to be used in supply chain systems implementation and use these processes to help drive the continued development of a reliability culture consistent with the IP Way.
- Champion the New Bern Philosophy and use its principles to guide decision-making process.
- Bachelors Degree in business, Human Resources or related field
- Functional/technical skills to include leadership development, employee relations, employee engagement, recruiting/staffing, performance management, diversity, compensation and benefits, compliance, and employee transactional records
- Leadership potential is preferred
- Geographical flexibility/mobility for future opportunities is preferred
Technology Search Group
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.