Technology Pointe, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Management firms in Texas. We lead the industry in providing fanatical customer experiences and being a great place to work. We were awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” in Austin by the Austin Business Journal.
We are looking for a Tier II Helpdesk Technician to join our dynamic team at our Round Rock, Texas office. We need someone with proven technological expertise, initiative, enthusiasm, and is resolute in practicing industry proven solutions – no shortcuts. This position requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and he/she must have excellent client communication and written skills. A professional manner and appearance is a must.
What Success at Technology Pointe Looks Like:
- Ensure client inquiries are responded to within established SLAs
- Remote support and on-site client IT support at multiple locations
- Quickly identify the urgency and impact of incidents & prioritize multiple tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficult and complex issues
- Support infrastructure migrations
- Make extensive use of CRM - ConnectWise preferred
- Ensure all correspondence and actions are documented properly in a detailed, timely manner
- Provide after-hours coverage as a part of the on-call rotation team (1 week per quarter)
- 2-3 years’ experience in managed services environment - required
What Drives You:
- You have the desire to learn new skills including obtaining industry certifications
- You have an excellent analytical mind and can diagnose, resolve, and communicate a wide variety of issues, all while minimizing the end-user impact
- You have the patience and ability to clearly explain complex technologies to non-technical customers
- You have in-depth knowledge of: Windows Server 2012/2016, 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless systems, Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and routing, firewall (SonicWall a plus) and switching configurations including vlans and Cisco protocols.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonuses
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Paid training, weekly company paid lunch and more
- Starting salary for this position is 45 - 48k plus bonuses.
- A great place to work!