Founded in 1999, Technology Navigators is an Austin born and based high-tech recruiting and staffing firm that has experienced and professional recruiters who know the people you need to know to grow! We place high value on our relationships so candidates can feel confident that our staff of professionals will keep in close contact with you throughout your search and beyond. Technology Navigators values our candidates’ unique talents, skills and experiences and strive to showcase their best qualities to our clients.Job Description
No sponsorship available. No third-party/C2C applicants.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Delivering powerful user experiences to many of the world’s largest enterprise corporations is what our client does best! This company’s impressive work for these multi-billion dollar industry giants proves its offerings, from strategy and design to development and metrics, make a lasting impression.
The demand for our client’s services continues to grow, so the technical team is ramping up to help take on the exciting upcoming projects. They need you, a Senior Software Developer, to be ready to work on some multifaceted software solutions for their end-client.
What you get to do:
- Develop complex software solutions to support the end-client’s business
- Assess complex designs and help to get in front of potential issues
- Carry out development-level testing and test automation to ensure software quality
- Collaborate with the end-client to determine a feasible implementation strategy
- Field questions from the end-client’s development team and successfully implement the feedback
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 5+ years of Node.js development experience
- Recent experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proven understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Previous experience with containerization and microservices
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be partnering with clients and other internal teams
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience developing complex solutions for high-end clients. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
Don’t wait – it’s time to take your career to the next level! Apply online today to learn more.