No sponsorship available. No third-party/C2C applicants.
This is a REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Through stealthy innovations to quickly create and deploy mission-critical applications, our client’s platform has been wildly successful in dramatically accelerating the development process for thousands of happy high-profile clients. This groundbreaking, highly scalable platform enables companies to rapidly build out complex applications to keep up with ever-changing business needs.
With exciting new projects on the horizon, this technical team is growing exponentially. They’re looking for top talent to join the crew starting with you, an experienced Senior Front-End Developer, who can take on UI design challenges!
What you get to do:
- Write highly scalable code, ensuring a successful integration between the back-end and front-end
- Take ownership of turning innovative designs into elegant front-end code
- Develop, enhance, and maintain components to be used in various applications
- Collaborate with globally-distributed teams as you work together on current and upcoming projects
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- Hands-on experience with React and Typescript
- Previous object-oriented programming experience for occasional back-end needs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing regularly with fellow engineers
What’s in it for you:
This client has experienced tremendous success throughout the years and rightfully gives back to the hard-working employees who make it all possible. With highly competitive compensation packages, 401K, tons of growth potential, and other great perks and benefits, you’ll be well taken care of as you continue expanding your skill set.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get the conversation started!
Technology NavigatorsTechnology Navigators is a technical staffing firm specialized in recruiting skilled technologists for project-oriented consulting and contract positions. We've been firmly rooted in the Austin technology community since 1999, and have been providing companies that develop, build, and use technology with the people they need to grow their business for over two decades.
New York, TX