- 2yrs -3yrs+ of directly related HelpDesk Troubleshooting equivalent work
- Must be USA citizen/H1-B/Greencard, and have resided in USA for 2yrs+ consecutively
- Alexandria, VA
Windows XP/07/10, MSOffice 2010/2007, VMWare, BMC Remedy, LDAP, Active Directory, Proprietary Applications, HW (printers, peripherals, desktop)
- Typing Skills 40-60 wpm and Strong Writing Skills
- Customer Service Focused Communication
- Quick Problem Solving Abilities, and Research Complex Technical Problems
- Attention to detail (ticket documentation, escalations, etc...)
- Strict Adherence to Policies and Procedures (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Experience using DOS commands for refreshing group policy, flushing DNS, and troubleshooting LAN
- and WAN connectivity problems
- Work performed in support of virtual private networks, remote desktop protocol, and virtual machines
- using tools such as vital agent and VMware infrastructure client
- Experience providing analysis and recommendations for information technology requirements
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and language
- Windows scripting a plus
Provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of
- personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- provides troubleshooting and support.
- Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Training Required Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of
- education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
Degree and/or Certification (Preferred):
- Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA/MCP or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Certifications