We are looking for a Senior Accountant (40 Hour Work Week) to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Manage day-to-day general ledger accounting functions, including duties in invoicing and collections, revenue recognition, accounts payable and disbursements, journal entries and reconciliations for month-end close, and other duties as assigned.
- Review sales contracts for proper pricing and revenue recognition.
- Perform employee expense reimbursement review.
- Assist with the month end close.
- Assist with year-end close and interact with auditors during financial audits.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and CEO for internal analysis of business metrics
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills