Job Location: Twinsburg, OH
We are looking for an experienced Finishing Operator with mechanical background of working with various machines and has experience in Shipping and Receiving in a fast paced manufacturing company.
- Operate a finishing equipment for the process and preparation of shipment of custom plastic profiles
- Service, repair, and operate finishing equipment
- Initial line setup and change overs following posted schedule
- Package finished goods to meet product specifications
- Responsible for detailed completion of all on line, QC and production data reporting
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification and quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools and work area as scheduled or as needed
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety metrics
Your required Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not necessary
- Experience with quality control; ISO experience preferred
- Mechanical background. Experience working with winding and packaging equipment
- Possess a commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented individual
- Dedicated individual that is able to support multiple processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial nature: Self-directed, goal-oriented, customer focused
- Tow motor experience
- Mathematical aptitude
- Frequent walking, standing and lifting
- Reliable and punctual individual
- Experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel preferred.
- Dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Ability to create solutions to address production and efficiency related issues.
- Prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project a plus
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team and personal as well as specialized development possibilities in a growth oriented company.
- Company offers an attractive and competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and educational background that includes salary, annual variable compensation, health insurance plans, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
- Provides a model for flexible work time to create a work-life balance.
Our 1100 strong workforce speaks at least 40 languages. They are all connected through a structure of small flexible units bearing responsibility for the aims of our customers. The growth of our enterprise reflects their satisfaction with our services. Technoform is the market leader in a wide variety of sectors with its innovative solutions and market shares in the construction, aerospace, automotive, electronics and computer industries.
For additional information about Technoform Group, visit our website at www.technoform.com