Admin Assistant Secretary
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is located in Hamilton NJ, (Mercer County) 08619
This is a part-time position, with the opportunity to go into a full-time position.
We are seeking an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our organization. You will support our staff with clerical duties, including answering phones, making copies, organizing files, as well as a host of other clerical duties. When necessary, you will also input information into our database to ensure our electronic files are updated.
Compensation is dependent upon experience
- Support office staff and executives with clerical tasks
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Type out paper and electronic correspondence and prepare outgoing mail and packages for executives
- Self-starter and team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick and motivated learner.
- Ability to work cooperatively, independently, and efficiently.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, use of the Internet, and basic office machines. Proficient in this is a plus.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and accounts payable/receivable is a plus.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable vehicle, off-street parking is available.
- Should be local with a commute of fewer than 30 minutes.
A background check is required.
Valid Driver’s License.
1701 Nottingham WayMercerville-Hamilton Square, NJ
Get fresh Admin Secretary jobs daily straight to your inbox!