Sr.Cloud Full stack Engineer
TechnoGen Inc Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sr.Cloud Full stack Engineer
8+ years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in IT industry.
Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using java/J2EE.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading,Concurrency,File Handling I/O,Generics,Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4/1.5/1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework(MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC,architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web LogicApplication Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2,
- EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, CHEF.
TechnologyView all jobs at TechnoGen Inc