Security Consultant - Remote
If Interested Please, You can reach me email@example.com or else call me on 571-350-0469
Position: Security Consultant
Work location: Louisville, KY (Permanent remote)
Experience level: 7+ years
The Security Consultant executes data security checks and data risk assessments, evaluates and assesses regulatory compliance for sensitive data based on public law, regulatory obligations, industry best practices and corporate risk tolerances for enterprise systems and applications. The Security Consultant work assignments are varied and requires understanding of a wide range of systems and infrastructure (Cloud, on-prem, SaaS). Familiarity with data lifecycle management, data protection best practices and regulatory requirements for highly regulated healthcare IT systems. Expertise in encryption requirements for data-at-rest and in-motion. Familiar with IT security agreements with vendors and third parties. The ability to follow established guidelines/procedures for sharing and transmitting protected and sensitive data types. Can interpret and assess data flow diagrams, architecture diagrams and identity and access models for impacts to data security. The Security Consultant provides advice and assist in the identification of risk mitigation capabilities and strategies to meet operational security targets and compliance. Knowledge of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices and use of public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more Risk Management Frameworks
- Less than 5 years of technical Cyber Security Consulting experience or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience integrating Cyber Security technologies with existing technologies
- Experience implementing Cyber Security technologies with enterprise-wide impact
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree in Technical Field
- CISSP or CEH or similar certification
TechnoGen IncLouisville, KY
Real EstateView All TechnoGen Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.