We are currently looking for a Lamination Machine Operator for the following shift and location:
Cary, IL location:
- Night B Shift; 6:00 pm to 6:30 am, working Sun/W/Th and M/T/F/Sat Rotating Days.
The Lamination Machine Operator position at Technipaq is a key player in our mission to send our customers a quality laminated product all the time, every time. We are a Certified ISO 9001-2016 & 13485 facility serving the Medical, Diagnostic and Pharmaceutical Industries. Our customers demand the highest level of quality to protect the health and safety of their patients in accordance with the FDA.
The Lamination Machine Operator at Technipaq is responsible for producing quality film consistently. They are able to manage the machine and workers at all times and any other tasks to ensure the machine is running at the highest level, and producing a quality product in accordance with the customer’s specifications. The Operator position reports to our Lamination Department Supervisor but will interact with all levels of the company, in order to make sure customer specifications are adhered to.
- High diploma or GED preferred.
- 1+ year previous Lamination Machine Operation experience required
- Ability to read and use a Ruler/Tape Measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read, and figure footage required for job.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Physical activity involves lifting, bending crouching, walking, sitting standing, kneeling, pulling, stretching and reaching throughout the shift without accommodations.
- Previous ISO experience in a manufacturing or light industrial environment
Starting from a small one machine company that has grown into a 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in 2 locations, Technipaq has maintained 2 constant principles; superior customer service and short lead times. We are an ISO 9001 2016 organization with a 13485 certification for the medical and pharmaceutical industry.