- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technik Inc. is looking for an experienced Appian Developer to support the modernization of legacy web application and workstreams using Appian Cloud Platform. The successful candidate will be interacting with key government stakeholders, business owners and subject matter experts on a daily basis coordinating the design and development activities to help solve the business problems, create innovative solutions, and deliver value on a continual basis.
- Work using Agile software development methodologies
- Translate requirement specifications into Appian solution design and process models
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian BPM workflow applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of application code
- Design and develop database objects to support BPM applications
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving application problems
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and follow the approved architecture
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Document code based on project specifications
- Provide Appian support on as-needed basis
- Bachelor's Degree
- Appian Developer certification
- Applicants must be a US citizen
- 5+ years of Appian development experience
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- A self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Understanding of relational database concepts and ability to write efficient SQL
- The ability to determine objectives and approaches to projects with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal customers
What would get us excited?
- You’re a good listener. You take the time to understand before launching forward. You check in actively, highlighting key points you’re hearing. You ask questions if you don’t understand and you read between the lines when you need to.
- You’re grounded. You can manage multiple projects at once with varying deadlines and you don’t get rattled.
- You’re Curious. You’re an information sponge and understand that what worked yesterday won’t necessarily work today (or tomorrow). You’re tenacious about asking good questions and digging for answers.
- You Know How to Simplify. You know how to find the essence of a story within complexity.
- You’re Proactive. You come forward with new ideas or new findings. You ask how you can help.
- You’re Diligent and You Care about Precision. You don’t mind occasional tedium because you’re driven to get it right.
Get fresh Appian Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.