- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
TMR seeks a Warehouse Manager to support a client in the Washington DC, Metropolitan area. *All work will be performed in the Lorton VA Warehouse*
Strategically manages warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision for the warehouse locations.
Adheres to all warehousing, handling and shipping requirements.
Manages inventory thru stock controls and reconciles with data storage system.
Create workflows, assign tasks appropriately and analyze results.
Manages, coaches and motivates warehouse staff.
Oversees receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations for a multi-million dollar inventory.
Design, setup layouts and ensure efficient space utilization of warehouses and products.
Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
Develop reports and statistics regularly thru data base management systems.
Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Minimum of 5 years of warehouse logistics experience with a bachelor’s degree or 10 years warehouse logistics experience with an Associate Degree or certification in logistics.
- Warehouse Management System experience (Service Now/Sunflower Asset Management System (SAMS) preferred)
- Experience with procurement and managing inventory levels, warehouse management, layouts, and optimization of space
- Strong decision making, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate across all levels of an organization (verbal and written)
- Prior Management experience overseeing a minimum of 10 or more employees
- Detail-oriented and organized
- ITIL v3 certification or newer
- Secret security clearance.
- Top Secret security clearance
Technical and Management ResourcesWhy Work Here?
We understand the importance of work-life balance!
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Technical and Management Resources