Technical and Management Resources Fairfax, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
TMR is looking for a candidate who will be able to assist the full scope of the Human Resources & Recruiting Department Department. The ideal candidate will need a minimum of 1-3 years experience in Recruiting/HR Administrative Office Support.
- Perform general administrative duties such as copying, data entry, filing, etc.
Recruiting Departing Assistance:
- Assist with recruitment pipeline, applicant tracking, and post online job openings
- Experience working with the candidate workflow in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience is a must (ICIMS Preferred)
- Ability to vet potential applicants, scheduling interviews, pre-employment screening, and working closely with HR and Security to move candidates through the hiring process.
Human Resources Assistance:
- Assist in administratively onboarding and orientation of new employees (E-Verify programs experience)
- Experienced working with employees for some of the following (Basic employee inquiries and allocations, and Onboarding and off-boarding of new hires and terminations)
- Assist with EEO-1 and Vet-100 annual filings, worker's compensation and disability claims
- Experience with ADP is a Must
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act (SCA) is a plus
- Capable of doing Reference Checks (prefer Skills Survey exp)
- Detailed oriented and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken, able to clearly articulate clarity
- Working with ICIMS Applicant Tracking System(ATS), SharePoint to track and update
- Assist Recruiting staff with multiple recruiting sources and internet sourcing, to include: Job boards (Zip Recruiter, Dice, LinkedIn, Indeed, Clearancejobs), social media, user groups, and blogs.
- Participate in local professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events.
- Federal government contracting experience
- Experience recruiting cleared, technical candidates (Public Trust, Secret, Top Secret, SCI, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Attend meetings and work closely with other members of the HR and Recruiting Departments
- Start Immediately (preferred)
** Position is Fulltime/90 day temp-to-perm
Technical and Management ResourcesWhy Work Here?
We understand the importance of work-life balance!
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
BusinessView all jobs at Technical and Management Resources