TMR Inc, seeks a communication lead to support out client in Washington DC. The candidate shall provide advanced strategic planning, strategic communications and technical writing support to include, but not limited to, engagement, industry monitoring, research, writing, designing, editing, proofreading, stakeholder coordination and records management in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive, and IT-driven environment
- The candidate shall lead Strategic Planning Communications Support for centralized communications services, coordinating communications support functions performed by contractor and Government employees.
- The candidate shall lead ensuring all communication deliverables and functions comply with guidelines and processes.
- The candidate shall develop a Strategic Plan Analysis Report analyzing the existing baseline and proposing strategic goals and objectives to achieve the respective vision.
- Responsible for developing internal and external communication programs and services.
- Provides knowledge of strategic communication concepts, principles, methodology and techniques.
- Works independently and fosters a cooperative environment and to work in a collaborative fashion with management, peers, and other organizational units. Manages junior communications staff members.
- Ability to provide effective advice and counsel on strategic communication and community relation issues.
- Capability to lead projects and meet goals in a timely fashion.
- Experience in both internal and external customer contact and relationship management
- The candidate shall develop, produce and distribute Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Quarterly Reports, Annual Reports.
- Master’s degree or over 10 years of equivalent experience.
- Must be able to pass a DHS suitability background Investigation check
- PhD, JD or other advanced degree favorable
- Experience with SharePoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, MS Publisher, and MS PowerPoint