TMR, Inc. seeks a BD Assistant to support the Business Development team on current and future proposals. Possess intense curiosity, analytical abilities, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and multitask. Work closely with the proposal/capture team. The ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate with some experience providing business development administrative support and is now looking for career growth in coordinating proposals.Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, coordination, and communications support to the proposal team to ensure smooth conduct of the proposal effort.
- Participate in proposal process best practices.
- Provide support with updating, modifying, and tracking opportunities.
- Maintaining the SharePoint site - creating and administering proposal-specific SharePoint websites and shared drives.
- May provide administrative support to proposal specialists coordinators, writers, editors, publishers, and graphics artists to ensure seamless integration within the overall proposal effort.
- Business skills display a working knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Verbal/written communications skills proofread/review correspondence for accuracy and completeness.
- Customer service satisfy customer needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful high-quality service and assistance.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Recent college graduate with one (1) year of experience working with federal proposals and/or five (5) years of experience for high school graduate.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible when requirements and tasks change.
- Ability to compose original correspondence, compile, coordinate and prepare documents.
- Ability to follow strict guidelines and processes.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and use of SharePoint desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint) is required to be successful in this role
- United States citizenship is required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc.