TMR, Inc. seeks a Proposal Coordinator to work with the business development team on current and future proposals. Play a lead role in the coordination of a proposal. Possess intense curiosity, analytical abilities, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and multitask. This role will work closely with the executive leadership and capture team. Duties are performed within a team environment with a focus on quality and excellence. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience providing administrative support to BD and is now looking for career growth in managing proposals.
- Assist proposal templates and ensure proposal components follow TMR’s branding and proposal format guidelines in the proposal process “cradle to the grave.”
- Participate in proposal process best practices developed to be implemented company-wide.
- Responsible for full management of CRM, updating, modifying, identifying opportunities, tracking, creating reports as it associates with TMR.
- Analyze and lead RFPs/RFQs/RFIs/Sources Sought.
- Develop Proposal outlines, Proposal Workbook, Color Team Reviews, schedules, and working with other team members to meet deadlines and schedule.
- Manage and tracking multiple opportunities to ensure no amendments or modifications are missed.
- Maintain the SharePoint site by updating the BD Pipeline, and creating sites for Sources Sought and RFIs.
- Liaison with the recruiting department and inform of any changes and amendments.
- Maintain boilerplate folders and documents, including the ability to differentiate between boilerplate and customized language.
- Assist the proposal team in preparation for meaningful text and graphics.
- Maintain proposal database tracking proposal volume, win/loss rates, and competitive information for use by management.
- Organize, create, and facilitate briefings and templates for all meetings associated with proposal and capture activities.
- Provide administrative, coordination, and communications support to the proposal team to ensure smooth conduct of the proposal effort.
- Work with proposal professionals and specialists – writers, editors, publishers, and graphics artists – to ensure seamless integration within the overall proposal effort.
- Create and administer proposal-specific SharePoint websites and shared drives and maintain a library of Business Development documentation on AAST and TMR
- Other administrative tasks to include updating weekly meeting minutes, track action items and issues/risks.
- 1-2 years of experience in federal proposals.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible when requirements and tasks change.
- Ability to follow strict guidelines and processes.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are necessary.
- Availability to work off-hours to accomplish tasks for deadlines.
- General knowledge of SharePoint desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint).
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.