TMR is seeking an Applications Developer/SharePoint (Journeyman Level), to support the development and implementation tasks of SharePoint and solutions to our APG client and to work with the development team to comprehend business and enterprise requirements and apply experience with SharePoint features and capabilities in completing software design and development activities.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Assoc. Degree and 5+ yrs exp. OR Bach. Degree and 3+ yrs exp. OR MS Degree and 1+ yr exp. OR combination 7 yrs exp. (educ./training & required certification). Exp. must be in IT Discipline and Degree must be in Technical/IT Related Field)
- Must have at least 5 yrs software development experience, debugging, troubleshooting, developing, and supporting SharePoint and custom SharePoint applications.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Must possess industry certifications to meet DOD Directive 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II, such as CompTIA Security+ CE, A+ or Network+
- Must have a minimum Interim Secret Clearance and able to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance
Technical and Management Resources
Why Work Here?Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
We understand the importance of work-life balance!