Our Client is the fastest growing firm in the tax incentive advisory and processing industry. We continue to introduce new services and technology to the marketplace. As a result, more and more Fortune 500 companies and Mid-market firms turn to each month. This translates into exciting growth opportunities for our team members.
What we offer:
- Growth and recognition:We look for conscientious, contribution-oriented individuals that can make a significant impact to our team. We recognize great talent and a great attitude, and we reward team members who exhibit both with increased recognition and responsibility.
- An impressive network:Our clients include some of the most respected and exciting brands in the world. Our team members get to work with great companies of all sizes and great people in various functions and industries.
- Opportunity without limits:We are a meritocracy. We respect integrity, vitality, talent and hard work. We look for strengths in our people that we can build on. We don’t put limits on our people’s potential.
- Family:We want individuals who love our people and our culture. We have a great team of people with positive attitudes who are motivated by accomplishment. We want our team members to love coming to work and making a difference with clients and other team members. We want the Client to be a home for great people.
What we’re looking for:
- Diversity:We want people from diverse backgrounds and experiences that can enhance our team and our work environment.
- Contribution:We want you to focus on how you can add value to our clients and our organization.
- Positive attitude:We want you to add to a proactive, positive energy in our workplace.
- Creativity:We want you to approach opportunities and solve problems in new ways that represent improvements to our organization. We want you to be energized by challenges and get motivated by creating the best solution.
Client is an equal-opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation, vacation and benefits.
Sr. QA Automation Engineer – Job Description
- Develop a test automation framework for web application software products
- Take ownership of end-to-end automated testing including gathering of automated testing requirements, defining testing solutions, and developing and executing test plans
- Recommend test approach, test environment requirements, and data strategies
- Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and develop test strategies for team review and implementation
- Provide regular status to project team on QA progress
- Disseminate QA summary reports as needed
- Work closely with product team to identify and resolve issues
- Analyze, design, and maintain test objectives for manual and automated tests
- Create and/or set up test environments and test data
- Perform applicable testing and verification using appropriate QA practices
- Log defects following appropriate QA practices
Education and Certifications:
- College degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science)
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Testing experience in Windows based environments using automated and manual methods
- 3+ years' experience with automated test tools
- Experience with Selenium, Watir, Cucumber, SOAP UI
- Able to use SQL Workbench to mainly write SELECT statements
- Expertise with Ruby and RubyMine
- Understanding of REST and SOAP-based web services and experience testing them
- Knowledge and experience with .NET is a plus
- Work efficiently within assigned project schedules
- Work effectively with all co-workers; team player
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner