Technical Staffing Resources (TSR) has an immediate need to staff a long contract position for a Safety Manager. The position is located in Marlborough, MA.
Manages and leads Health Safety and Environment initiatives and personnel. Coordinates the delivery of HSE products and services to operations and shared services personnel, in support of business acquisition and execution. Under general direction, is accountable for the performance and results of a related discipline or sub-group within a function.
- Responsible for executing the processes that directly impact training, report writing, quality control, plan development and implementation.
- Interfaces and negotiates with regulatory bodies, clients and subcontractors.
- Incorporates health standards directed by regulatory agencies to prevent hazards and diseases from work sites.
- Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members.
- Participates in the development of functional strategy and may be responsible for global processes and procedures.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree related to industrial safety and 9+ years of related experience.
Technical Staffing Resources
Why Work Here?Technical Staffing Resources, a KBR company, is a full-service staffing firm with over 75 years’ experience providing staffing support for industrial engineering, construction, maintenance markets and our affiliated government services division.
Great management team! Professional work environment, nice co-workers, job satisfaction.