HVAC Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC Service Manager to cover Chesapeake & Richmond area Technicians.
What you will do -
- Manage and develop the staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective use of resources and customer satisfaction.
- Assesses the skills and abilities of technicians to ensure appropriate work assignments and identify abilities and training needs
- Assists in developing training and work procedures
- Identify opportunities for team improvement, set a plan for achieving customer satisfaction and sales goals, and coach accordingly
- Assist the dispatching operation to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ride along with technicians to observe customer interactions and workmanship; coach as needed.
- Hold regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members to review performance and progress towards goals,
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
- Generates reports and measures of departmental operations as well as records all inventory, tools and vehicles and reviews reports with management.
What you need to qualify -
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 5-7 years management experience, or field experience with supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair and installation of HVAC and Refrigeration systems and related equipment
- Operate specialized machinery, equipment and tolls utilized in the repair, installation and maintenance of HVAC and Refrigeration systems
What we offer -
- Competitive wages & paid weekly
- FREE dental insurance for employee
- FREE short-term disability
- FREE life insurance coverage of $20,000
- Eligible for insurance benefits 1st of the month after hire date with multiple options
- 401k plan with generous company match after 30 days
- Company vehicle & cell phone
- Year-round work with multiple locations and national presence
- Vacation time & 7 Paid Holidays
Technical Services is a part of IES in Houston, TX. IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES's 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States.
IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Technical Services HVAC
BusinessView all jobs at Technical Services HVAC