TSS is a leading biotech services company with headquarters in Berkeley, CA, near the 4th street shopping area. TSS specializes in the testing and certification of clean rooms and biological safety cabinets. Our customers include many of the largest biotech and pharmaceutical companies in the world, as well as the leading research institutions. See http://www.techsafety.com for a description of TSS.
Lab Results/QC Admins review field report documentation for accuracy and lab results documentation for accuracy and report results to clients.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) checks on TSS, client, and third-party data and test results for conformance to both normative and client specifications where applicable.
- Interpret and communicate test results including any associated normative or client specifications to provide within client correspondences, internal discussions, or in report generation.
- Engage in customer service interactions by electronic, telephone, and/or direct in-person correspondence pertaining to client inquiries and comments.
- Ability to complete work with no direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively use the MS Office package, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Elements, Photoshop.
- Competencies with computer usage in general.
- Demonstrate skills in mathematics: arithmetic and basic algebra.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
TSS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation