Pro Resources Staffing Service has an immediate direct hire opportunity for an IT Support Specialist in Indianapolis! This position will assist the System Administrator with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment. In general, you will free the system administrator from some of the day to day issues to enable them to focus on larger projects and IT initiatives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Windows 7, 8 and 10 in a domain environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your heard.
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure and sense of humor in the face of heavy workload and constant interruptions.
- A+ Certification
- Experiences with AD
- Website Development and design.