Technical Professionals Group New Carlisle, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are:
Our DNA is rooted in automotive design, engineering and testing. We're driven by our dedication to providing the best service there is and by the pride that comes with having earned the trust of the premier names in the industry. We trace our heritage back over 70 years, from the automotive engineering centers in Detroit to the hot weather proving grounds in the Southwest and on to the high tech sophistication of the latest advanced driver-assistance systems being developed by automotive and technology companies worldwide.
What we do:
Technical Professionals Group provides validation, durability, mileage accumulation and quality testing services for vehicle and mechanized equipment projects and programs in the engineering, R&D, quality control and quality assurance sectors of the automotive industry.
What we are looking for:
Seeking a motivated, dependable and safe Project Coordinator to support the Integration Development Team for a global provider of commercial-duty automatic transmissions in New Carlisle, IN. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing major vehicle modification projects. This would include ensuring the project design is sufficiently documented, coordinating the procurement of all needed parts and components, and tracking project status. Possibly assist in conducting vehicle tests.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Work with the project designers to ensure that a project design is sufficiently detailed and documented to successfully execute the project. Ensure any design changes are documented
- Manage and coordinate the procurement of all parts, components, and supplies needed to execute the project
- Inventory and organize all project parts, including maintaining a project Bill of Material (BoM)
- Generate and maintain a project timeline and track progress
- Periodically report project status
- Assist with completing work on the project vehicles as requested
- Familiarity with Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) components and systems
- Very good skills using a computer for managing and tracking a project's status
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and technical documents
- Very good skills in oral & written business communication
- Other duties as requested
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Experience with electric or hybrid vehicles and high voltage circuits
- Possession or ability to obtain a Commercial Driver License, and Drive test vehicles to assist in conducting special tests
- Able to drive safely in various conditions, follow policies and take ownership for working safely to avoid risks to self and others
- Minimum of 3 years of driving experience with excellent driving record
- Safety Sensitive position requiring all persons assigned to activity be drug free. Alcohol consumption not permitted 8 hours prior to beginning of start of shift.
- Document near misses, make suggestions for reduction of risk exposure and communicate all damage to vehicle including scrapes, dings etc. Participate in and support corrective action plans as requested.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Able to sit for prolonged periods routinely exceeding two or more hours
- Able to work cooperatively in diverse & challenging environment. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and receptive to new requests.
- Safety Sensitive position requiring all persons assigned to activity be drug free and pass drug screen.
Technical Professionals Group
AddressNew Carlisle, IN
TechnologyView all jobs at Technical Professionals Group