TPG is seeking a motivated, dependable and safe Diesel Mechanics to maintain vehicle fleet for a manufacturer and marketer of medium and heavy trucks.
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and electronically also direct interaction with engineers and technicians.
- Dependable and able to follow safety procedures and instructions
- Able to complete non-complicated test vehicle repairs and component replacement as requested
- Good set of hand tools both SAE and Metric Executes scope of responsibility in accordance with work instructions, specifications, standards and process controls
- Completes all process documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies
- Responsible for maintaining facilities, tools, work area, and shop/office to a safe, organized, and clean state through daily activities.
- Assistance with various labor tasks non vehicle repair related.
- Sense of urgency / self-starter
- Ability to drive heavy vehicles or willing to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
Diesel Mechanic Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) years heavy duty mechanic experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. without a lifting device
- Ability to take directions & troubleshoot problems, sometimes under pressure
- Strong mechanical knowledge.
- Basic measurement skills
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Positive attitude
- Must be a team player
- Fork Lift Certification
- Driving will be required
Safety Sensitive position requiring all persons assigned to activity be drug free
Technical Professionals GroupNew Carlisle, IN
AutomotiveView All Technical Professionals Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.