- February 08, 2023
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Our growing client is hiring a Mechanical Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer
- Using Autodesk Inventor to design and validate new concepts for a variety of applications.
- Test components for use in new aerospace, military, automotive and industrial applications.
- Serve as a project engineer as you develop new products and document milestones, constraints and other details using MS Project.
- Develop product specifications and troubleshoot design errors accordingly.
- Identify new materials, handle simulations, be involved in with DFMEA's and Design of Experiments.
- Utilize GD&T in the required designs and facilitate product development around the applications with your specific designated customers.
Requirements of the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or in any other technical discipline is a plus but not required.
- Three or more years of full-time engineering experience is required.
- Excellent, practically unmatched benefits and career growth potential!
- CAD such as AutoCAD or Inventor along with MS Office is required.
Compensation for the Mechanical Engineer
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?