Bookkeeper and HR Assistant
We are seeking a Bookkeeper and HR Assistant to provide accounting and administrative support for the management of a technology staffing and services business and a real estate portfolio. You will be responsible for maintaining financial records for the company and portfolio, processing employee payroll and all accounts receivable/payable. You will also assist in ad hoc tasks related to the residential/commercial real estate component of the business including but not limited to:
- Data entry of tenants
- Coordinating of maintenance/facilities service requests for tenants
- Ensure compliance with city building codes and regulations
- Rent collection and book keeping
- Managing vacancies
- Accounts receivable/collections
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable: Enter bills and cut checks for all companies. Create tenant invoices and deposit checks.
- Tax Filing: Monthly and quarterly payroll tax, real estate tax
- Reconciliations: All bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages
- Payroll: Biweekly payroll in Quick Books and process contractor time sheets.
- Administrative: Advertise residential/commercial units for rent, show rentals to prospective tenants, respond to tenant maintenance requests.
- General office management duties including ordering supplies, tracking shipments and deliveries, process documentation, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Research projects related to general administration of the office
- -Experience using Quick Books and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- -Should be experienced in working with journal entries, managing a chart of accounts, and using classes.
- -Ability to multi-task and close attention to detail are essential.
- -Mathematical, written and verbal skills with great attention to detail
- -Organizational skills are a must, along with ability to prioritize tasks
- -Team player
- -Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- -Real Estate experience a plus
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer