Quality Control Technician- 1st shift #57693
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing firm located in Bellows Falls, Vermont is actively seeking a Quality Control Technician for their Lab. This position presents an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team delivering cutting edge solutions and exceptional customer service.
Health, Safety, and Quality is the foundation to our clients success. It enables them to confidently provide a product that safely increases the speed at which their customers get the job done right the first time.
Lab Technician I must follow, implement, and maintain internal systems to provide a controlled process, support quality production, and adherence to company standards. Monitor all raw materials and finished goods for compliance with all internal and industry standards.
Reports to the Director of Health, Safety, and Quality. Daily direction given from Lab Technician III. No direct supervisory responsibilities.
Principal Duties &Responsibilities
- Follow, implement, monitor, and maintain industry conforming and compliant methods of analyzing and controlling QA standards.
- Receive parts for testing ensuring they are logged appropriately and meet internal standards for proceeding to the next level of production.
- Review finished product specifications and methods of product evaluation - sampling, testing, analysis, and report of results/findings.
- Maintain all required and appropriate documentation following industry standards, statutory requirements, and scientific standards/terminology.
- Collaborate, communicate and meet with managers and other appropriate personnel to accomplish Company goals. Prepare for and attend meetings as required.
- Adhere to, use and assist with enforcement of safe work practices, following all SOPs and other safety rules/regulations. Report any potential safety hazards, near misses or injuries to the HSQ Director.
- Ensure maintenance of a neat/clean/safe work area to prevent injury.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Good critical thinking skills and eye-hand coordination.
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of electronic and computerized equipment.
- Work experience using Smartsheet, Odoo, POS systems.
- Understanding of differences between metric and imperial units.
- Strong desire to learn and process new information.
- Positive attitude – Priority given to those with positive attitude and ability to navigate change with grace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Both verbally and through written documentation.
- Ability to reason with and apply basic math including use of calculator.
- Work experience using Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, Teams.
- High School Diploma or GED
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.
We help companies across New England to identify and hire people in Engineering & Design, Manufacturing, Procurement, Administrative, IT, and Finance. Our Clients are primarily in High-Technology, particularly Electronics & Semiconductor, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Robotics with various other industries sprinkled in. As a Recruiter at Techneeds, your daily responsibility is to connect with active and passive job seekers for our temporary and potential temp to hire job openings.
Technical Needs, Inc.Why Work Here?
Techneeds does offer medical benefits
What we do: We help companies across New England to identify and hire people in Engineering & Design, Manufacturing, Procurement, Administrative, IT, and Finance. Our Clients are primarily in High-Technology, particularly Electronics & Semiconductor, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Robotics with various other industries sprinkled in. As a Recruiter at Techneeds, your daily responsibility is to connect with active and passive job seekers for our temporary and potential temp to hire job openings.
AddressBellows Falls, VT