Technical Needs, Inc. Lebanon, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, a leading Upper Valley Manufacturing Facility is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the HR & Production Control departments with some front-desk duties on 1st shift (8am - 4pm, some flexibility may exist). This is a long term position with the potential for permanent hire. You will work for an industry leader in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Will perform a variety of administrative, customer service, production control support and HR support related functions (no HR experience required)
- Front Desk Functions: will greet incoming visitors & interviewee and assist with the sign-in process
- Will assist employees with a wide variety of HR related needs
- Will perform data-entry utilizing Micro-soft Excel
- Will answer, assist and / or transfer incoming phone calls
- Will assist associates in-person
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel are required)
- Customer service and administrative background preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to Multitask is a fast paced environment
- Experience with SAP is beneficial but not a requirement (will train)
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.
Technical Needs, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing company, OT Available
This company has over 70 years of experience manufacturing machines that are sold around the world, helping various industries create the perfect climate-controlled environment. They are growing significantly and we are currently hiring Electrical Assemblers and Mechanical Assemblers who will build their large machines!