Calibration Technical Writer
Technical Maintenance Inc Melbourne, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Location: Melbourne, FL
Technical Maintenance Inc. is recruiting for a Calibration Technical Writer to create various types of documentation and technical materials in support of all areas of the calibration lab.
This position includes, but not limited to the following: Creating many different types of user documentation (calibration procedures, calibration data sheets, standard operating procedures (SOP), how-to guides, quick references, user manuals, user guides, training guides). Create and edit calibration templates in the IndySoft Calibration Management Software. Perform audits of calibration records.
The ability to work unsupervised and unsurpassed dependability is required. You will have the drive and confidence to research and develop processes as needed to ensure a smooth workflow is maintained within the laboratory.
· Associate Degree or equivalent applicable experience
· Outstanding customer skills and attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Strong keyboard/PC skills
· Experience with IndySoft Calibration Management Software is a plus
· Positive, eager to learn attitude
· US Citizen
· Valid driver’s license with dependable transportation
Technical Maintenance Inc. offers a very competitive salary based on experience and capabilities along with the following benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription plans (Company supplements employee’s coverage)
· Company provided life insurance
· 401K plan with company match
· 10 days of vacation
· Paid sick days
· Paid holidays
· Opportunity to learn new things and advance your career
If you have the ability to get the job done and superb customer service skills, we invite you to apply for this position. Technical Maintenance Inc. is a full service calibration laboratory with multiple labs located in Florida, Alabama, Ohio, Colorado, Illinois, Connecticut, and Georgia. We are ISO 17025 accredited and strive to provide the highest level of calibration and repair services. We are an EEO company.
Technical Maintenance IncWhy Work Here?
A private owned calibration company that is committed to customer service and growth.