Mid/Senior SaaS Sales Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mid/Senior Account Executive- Technical Sales
All serious candidates should please send a resume and a detailed paragraph detailing your experience in complex SaaS sales in recent years.
Would you like to be part of building something special in the SaaS realm? Our client has raised over $100M in total funding and looks to continue expanding their Louisville, Colorado based team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive to help reach their next phase of growth. If you’re passionate about selling customizable software solutions, defining customer challenges and developing solutions to meet their needs this will be an exciting opportunity for you. You'll partner across the organization to manage complex inbound and outbound sales cycles and close new business. As Senior Account executive you will have an immediate impact in shaping the go to market strategy.
While recognizing the freedom and flexibility of remote work, there is still great value to be found in collaborating together in person. With this in mind the organization strikes a balance with a hybrid work schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Louisville, CO office and two days remote.
A shared vision of providing partners with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and growing their online presence.
- Results driven organization focused on purpose built business solutions
- Globally diverse team with offices in four countries
- Supportive, empowering and highly collaborative agile team environment
- Warm & Approachable
- Honest & Transparent
- No Politics
What You’ll Do
- Manage a dynamic and complex multi stakeholder sales process while navigating technical requirements and various business considerations to successfully close new business.
- Find the best fit between prospect needs and available or new solutions.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new leads to continuously develop your sales pipeline.
- Partner across teams to define and execute outbound strategies to attract new leads while converting interested leads into valued new customers.
- Conduct compelling and engaging product and use case demos to prospective customers.
- Negotiate mutually agreeable terms to close new deals and set new customers up for long-term success.
- Maintain updated records and track prospects using Salesforce, SalesLoft and other sales tools.
- Closely collaborate with internal teams to define strategies that drive maximum value for prospects, customers, and the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years experience selling complex SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated experience managing and navigating long deal cycle, multi-stakeholder environments
- Ability to understand, quantify, and synthesize your prospects' technical needs and challenges and guide them towards the optimal solution.
- A relentless passion for client success and achieving goals
- A growth mindset that promotes making progress, uncovering new problems and generating creative solutions
- Demonstrated experience with sales and collaboration tools, such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, and Google Workspace (docs, spreadsheets, slides, etc.), or similar tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and hands-on experience
If you’re interested but not sure if you meet all the qualifications, we would still love for you to apply!
What is offered
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment
- Phenomenal colleagues.
- Competitive base salary of $100-120K and up to 200K OTE
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful, established and growing organization, and a supportive leadership team who is passionate about the employee experience.
- Unlimited PTO/vacation, top-tier health benefits, 401(k), dog-friendly offices, and in-office provided lunches.
- Flexible hybrid schedule
As an equal opportunity employer we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for this role. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, personal
appearance, pregnancy, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Get fresh B2B Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.