Organizational Development Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Thank you for your interest in Technical Assent, we are always looking for experienced Business and HR professionals with strong knowledge of change management, workforce development, data analytics, etc. If this position interests you, we invite you to apply below.Overview
You understand the power of great service experience and its ability to inspire customer behavior. You have a keen understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional services, both in front of the house and behind the scenes. But most of all, you see all of this in the context of furthering our clients' core mission or business. You will help large, complex government organizations to transform their global human capital, training, and education enterprise. The issues to be resolved are often difficult to define and quantify; may involve complex, traditionally competing interests; are often characterized by senior leadership interest and visibility, and require extensive proving and analysis.General Role Responsibilities
- Continuous learning within core Capability Area(s) and professional expertise
- Participates in and applies Technical Assent's consulting approaches and methods
- Maintains professional demeanor that is consistent with Technical Assent core values at all times
- Independently works in a team environment to research, prepare and deliver high quality, on-time deliverables to clients
- Independently manages time to complete assigned tasks and contributes to team effort
- Contributes to organizational capability by using established process assets, templates, and tools in order to deliver consistent services
- Supports business development by playing an active role in researching customer needs, competitive environment, and actively supporting proposal efforts
- Recognizes opportunities and helps define customer solutions
- Shares knowledge with internal and external peers through writing and speaking 3-5 times per year
- Accountable for exceptional outcomes and client experience while contributing high value
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience leading change management efforts on a small or large scale
- Experience coaching others
- Project management experience
- Experience collaborating and maintaining relationships with external partners
- Experience creating and developing new processes, procedures and policies
- Experience with improving business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create high quality deliverables (reports, presentations, etc.)
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Embrace a "we" mindset
- Thrive in a continuous Build-Measure-Learn cycle
- Engage with technology -- with comfort and ease
- Utilizes a curious, problem solving, and open-minded approach to work
Technical Assent is passionate about services – in government, business, and not-for-profit. We design exceptional service experiences, engineer them to be robust, and deliver real capability and business outcomes for our clients. You will be working on government programs that have strategic importance to our client. Your team will work IN and ON the client's core mission – helping them to deliver their services day-to-day while simultaneously looking for opportunities to improve. Our work is Driven by Evidence, Grounded in Understanding, and Focused on Impact.A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We look for these attributes in our teammates.
- Our team combines the creative and the pragmatic to deliver the results that matter most to our clients. We see beauty when art and science come together.
- We seek self-starters, people who are confident in tackling challenges independently and bringing this to high-performing teams. We continually seek feedback from our customers and employees, looking for opportunities to grow.
- We are a small company which gives you an essential voice in shaping our culture. You will help grow our culture, and you will grow from the experience, too.
You will be part of a team to take an improvement concept and transform it into a capability – an asset that provides measurable value to our client's mission. The team will work with users, prototype, develop, and deliver new capabilities. We hold ourselves accountable to impacting outcomes.
BusinessView all jobs at Technical Assent