Employee Experience Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You understand the power of great service experience and its ability to inspire customer behavior. You have a keen understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional services, both in front of the house and behind the scenes. But most of all, you see all of this in the context of furthering our clients' core mission or business. You will help large, complex government organizations to transform their global human capital, training, and education enterprise. The issues to be resolved are often difficult to define and quantify; may involve complex, traditionally competing interests; are often characterized by senior leadership interest and visibility, and require extensive proving and analysis.Project Overview
Our client is transforming how they engage and support their employees by building the first office dedicated to employee experience. Our efforts to improve the employee experience include developing the vision, building out internal infrastructure, and creating measurement tools. In parallel, we are also piloting programs around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and mentorship to bolster the employee experience.General Responsibilities
- Leads teams tasked to research, prepare and deliver high quality, on-time deliverables to clients. Builds rapport with the client by seeing assigned tasks in the context of broader strategic goals, anticipating risks, and supporting decision through well-researched, data-driven reports.
- Independently manages time to complete assigned tasks, leads others in completing tasks, and contributes to team effort.
- Takes advantage of learning opportunities beyond specialty, connects them to existing knowledge, and shares knowledge with peers through writing and speaking 3-5 times per year.
- Contributes to organizational capability by building reusable process assets, templates, and tools that improve the consistency of our services.
- Supports business development by playing an active role in researching customer needs, competitive environment, and actively supporting proposal efforts. Recognizes opportunities and help define customer solutions. Work with Technical Assent Management to develop change orders or proposals that will solve the gap.
- Maintains a professional demeanor that is consistent with Technical Assent core values at all times.
- Craft and deliver insights reports, toolkits, resources, and other project-related client-facing content
- Develop quantitative and qualitative data collection tools and conduct data collection and data analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of what the client is trying to accomplish and create strategies to solve multiple dimensions of a business problem
- Establish a solid foundation of fact, perform rigorous analysis, formulate and deliver tailored recommendations in a logical and systematic manner
- Develop and implement project plans and drive projects that may include different types of stakeholders and many moving pieces, effectively communicating with all parties involved
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, takes an active approach to tackling assignments, and is comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively communicate in written and presentation form
- Knowledge of the Department of Veterans Affairs is preferred, as is how the federal government conducts business
- Bachelor's degree and minimum (6) six years of relevant experience or Master's degree and minimum (4) four years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of employee experience, customer experience, and/or service design are preferred but not required
- Curious, problem solving, and open-minded approach to work
- Thrive in a continuous Build-Measure-Learn cycle
- Engage with technology -- with comfort and ease
- Compensation commensurate with capability
Technical Assent is passionate about services – in government, business, and not-for-profit. We design exceptional service experiences, engineer them to be robust, and deliver real capability and business outcomes for our clients. You will be working on government programs that have strategic importance to our client. Your team will work IN and ON the client's core mission – helping them to deliver their services day-to-day while simultaneously looking for opportunities to improve. Our work is Driven by Evidence, Grounded in Understanding, and Focused on Impact.A LITTLE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We look for these attributes in our teammates.
- Our team combines the creative and the pragmatic to deliver the results that matter most to our clients. We see beauty when art and science come together.
- We seek self-starters, people who are confident in tackling challenges independently and bringing this to high-performing teams. We continually seek feedback from our customers and employees, looking for opportunities to grow.
- We are a small company which gives you an essential voice in shaping our culture. You will help grow our culture, and you will grow from the experience, too.
You will be part of a team to take an improvement concept and transform it into a capability – an asset that provides measurable value to our client's mission. The team will work with users, prototype, develop, and deliver new capabilities. We hold ourselves accountable to impacting outcomes.
BusinessView all jobs at Technical Assent